(844) 663-8121 plasterersinfo@hsba.com

Pension Benefit Recipients

Benefit recipients may view, download, and print their Form 1099-R tax documents through the Participant Portal.


What’s New

New HRA Portal & Cards


BASIC Consumer Driven Accounts (CDA) allows you to manage your HRA benefits with one card, one website, and one mobile app.

When enrolled in BASIC CDA, you’ll receive your own BASIC Card (a smart benefits debit card) & access to your personal MyCash reimbursement account.  When you request a reimbursement, funds are immediately processed and placed into your MyCash account.  The BASIC Card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted and is smart enough to pay for eligible items from the correct benefit accounts and ineligible items from your MyCash account – all in the same transaction.

To access your HRA account, click on HRA Login button above.


My Cash Account

Sign Up & Sign In

Participant Experience

Consumer Driven Accounts – What’s Changed


Old HRA Card (no longer valid)

How to Request a Reimbursement

Online Services for Plan Participants


 Self-Registration & Account Activation

The Trust Fund is now offering self-registration and account activation to unregistered members.  Self-registration enables you to create your own personal username and password.  Creating your account gives you access to your personalized benefit information.

Creating your user account is easy.

Click here to get started!


Securely Change Your Address Online

After you have registered for an account, you can also securely change your mailing address with the Trust Funds online.  When you use this service, the system updates your records in real-time.

It’s safe and fast!


About Your Funds

The Northern California Plasterers Trust Funds cover active employees working in all types of employment under the collective bargaining agreements of Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ Local Union No. 300 and Plasterers’ and Shophands’ Local Union No. 66, as well as qualified retired employees, signatory employers and their non bargaining unit employees, and eligible dependents of all of the above.